Shenzhen is located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province. In 1980, the first Special Economic Zone of China was built here. From then on, the city become a highlight of China, one known for its rapid economic growth.
Intelligent Classroom is a strategic project in First leap which serves over 500 thousand enrolled students in China through broadcasting, AI, AR and motion detection. There are two teachers who deliver these classes: one in the classroom and one online through broadcasting. This approach enables students to bolster their learning experience by having two teachers attending their needs. Not only do they learn in a more convenient way, but the data collected during learning time can be used to support the students’ development.
We are looking for a highly-motivated teacher who is positive, outgoing and has passion for teaching.
You will be responsible for delivering quality lesson programs to our TAL students whilst contributing to the project according to the product orientation. We are looking for experienced teachers who are dynamic and open-minded with a passion for education, as well as interested to be on camera delivering fun and interactive lessons to students. TAL constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more through broadcasting and English teaching training. Join our creative new platform, we offer an amazing opportunity to teach English to students across China and encourage drama in education.
• The TV presenter will regularly broadcast lessons via the Internet to a mass audience of students.
• The TV presenter will participate in practice and rehearsal of upcoming lessons.
• The TV presenter will support TV presenter supervisor to do performance training to other fellow TV presenters.
• The TV presenter will support curriculum research and development including but not limited to ideas and lesson structure discussions with the research team, new class test and release, teaching material making.
• The TV presenter will take part in offline events and promotional activities for the project and will star in semi-frequent photo shoots for promotional use such as posters and/or lesson covers.
• The TV presenter will join and participate in regular team meetings contributing ideas in order to maintain and update the project.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degrees and experience (one or more of the following):
• Holds a Master’s Degree from a top-ranking university (in a relevant subject such as Education, Psychology, English and drama, teaching degrees given top priority), equivalent qualifications or evidence of equivalent experience; over 1 year of teaching experience and relevant experience;
• Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-ranking university (in a relevant subject such as Education, Psychology, English and drama, teaching degrees given top priority), equivalent qualifications or evidence of equivalent experience; over 2 years of teaching and relevant experience.
• TEFL: must pass TEFL with C or above, or TESOL, or CELTA.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China
• Student age range: 6-12 years old.
• Class size: Unlimited, online.
• Class length: 25 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 teaching hours per week, (days off are discussed with employer); office hours and teaching hours *
• Curriculum: Teach an interactive broadcasting TV program for young learners.
• Training: Broadcasting initial training/ On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Net monthly income: USD 4300 and up.
• Monthly housing allowance.
• Bonus: Monthly bonus – calculated by presenter’s performance data*
• TEFL Reimbursement: One-time payment if you need to obtain it for your visa – paid on first payslip USD 460 (RMB 3,000).
• Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first payslip $2,000
• Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
• Annual Holiday: Stipulated in handbook by school – this depends on the working hours. *
• Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
• Organized team-building activities.
• Personal Career Development Planning.
*Subject details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), established in Beijing in 2008.
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
ABIE Luzhou ESL TeacherLuzhou 17200 -18200 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!