Hampson English was founded in March 2002 as part of Beijing Hampson Online Culture Development Ltd. Hampson English is a high-end English training brand and the first Chinese foreign private tutor featured foreign language research and training institute. It is a private educational organization authorized by Beijing Municipal Education Commission. Our training school for students aged from 3 years old to adults
We expect our teachers to be passionate about teaching, caring and nurturing. They must excel at fostering curiosity, creativity and critical thinking.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Hampson training school for students aged from 3 years old to adults
First Leap Beijing K-12 TeacherBeijing 22000 -26000 /Month
First Leap Wuhan K-12 TeacherWuhan 17500 -19000 /Month
First Leap Hefei K-12 TeacherHefei 21000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!