Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
The unique advantage we provide parents and students is our team of over eighty former admissions officers and experts from each of the top schools counselling our students and guiding them through the application process. Our counsellors are from institutions such as Harvard, Princeton, Cornell, Columbia, the University of Pennsylvania, Berkeley, as well as all the Ivy League schools.
Our application experts are experienced leaders in the world of admissions with unmatched understanding of and ability with all types of applications and programs including undergraduate, undergraduate transfer, in addition to a variety of programs such as the sciences, business, law, education, and arts programs.
As a college consultant, you will give advice on college selection, edit and help to rewrite essays, provide mock interviews, regular counselling for students with their University application, marketing events support, pre-sale events support if needed, other jobs such as teaching oral classes etc.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
An international education consulting firm
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!