Lies on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China.
Jump A-Z was founded in 2007. It specializes in teaching English to children aged 3-16 years, as well as cultivating their social and academic capacity with interactive teaching approaches and subject-oriented textbooks. We have 8 branches with 4000 students and 300 teaching staff including 40 foreign ESL teachers. Jump A-Z aims to foster a culture of caring, responsibility, progress, creativity and cooperation.
We are looking for teachers who have a passion for education, are honest, caring, responsible, punctual, progressive, creative and cooperative.
• Planning lessons and delivering high quality lessons to their classes.
• Providing feedback and evaluating student progress.
• Participating in training and professional development workshops.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-16 years old.
• Class size: 12-15 kids per class.
• Class length: 1.5 hours including 10 minutes break.
• Working Hours: 13 teaching hours and 12 office hours per week. Monday to Friday 13:00-20:30 Saturday to Sunday 8:00-18:00 or 10:00-20:00, 2days off during weekdays.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials will be provided, teachers will use the textbooks: My little island, Spotlight on English, Phonics for kids. Teachers will use these textbooks to design and create lesson plans for their classes.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Paid 2-weeks training.
• Monthly income: USD 2000 – 3600 (14,000 – 25,000 RMB) per month after tax.
• Housing: USD 290 (2,000 RMB) housing allowance each month.
• Visa: Assistance to apply for work visa
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 1100 (8,000RMB) can be reimbursed once contact is fulfilled.
• Demo class bonus: USD 14 (100 RMB) per 1.5h, and USD 14 (100 RMB) bonus per enrolment.
• Over time: USD 36 (250 RMB) per 1.5h.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public days paid off, 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 14 paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 3 paid sick leave.
• Insurance: Comprehensive Accident Insurance
• Accommodation Free hotel for the first week
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Jump A-Z was founded in 2007 which specializes in teaching English to children aged 3-16 years.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!