Nanning is the capital of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in south-west China. It is a large, modern city and a transport gateway for travellers to and from Vietnam.
In 1991, Nanning Winhand Arts Gallery started the operation. After more than twenty years of hard working and daring innovation, the company has been engaged in nine fields and grows into Guangxi Winhand Investment Co., Ltd, a diversified enterprise group with scientific management, stable operation and powerful financial capital. Currently, Winhand is not only involved in seven industries including photography, food and beverage, hotels and tourism, entertainment and culture, early childhood education, real estate and health, but also manages to realize many objectives such as upgrading, linkage between industries, scientific management, standardized cooperate governance, scale development and high operating profitability.
Just Kids Kindergarten is a newly opened school, we will currently recruit two whole-English classes for 2018 school year. The school is close to Mixc and subway station. There are bus stops nearby the school. Just Kids Kindergarten is subordinated to Winhand Group. All the employees of the kindergarten also have the benefits the same as the employees in the group.
We are looking for teachers who have passion for education, can adapt to Chinese culture, are out going and above all love kids.
• Teaching kindergarten classes (2-6 years old), planning lesson activities and preparing materials based on the provided curriculum.
• Setting individual development goals and learning plan for each child in the class and maintaining their learning profiles.
• Preparing weekly student reports.
• Managing overall class issues and working as a team with the other teachers in the class.
• Meeting parents regularly or as needed.
• Organizing biweekly outdoor activities and seasonal events.
• Continuously improving teaching quality.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Early childhood Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: At least 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 2-6 years old.
• Class size: 22 students per class.
• Class length: Teachers lead every class for their specific Kindergarten class for the whole day, there will be a lunch break midday.
• Working Hours: 7 hours a day, no more than 35 hours per week，from Monday to Friday 8：30am to 5:00pm.
• Curriculum: Materials are designed by the school; the teacher creates their own lesson plans accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Paid 2 weeks' training.
• Monthly income: USD 1700 – 2900 (12,000RMB - 20,000RMB) before tax.
• Housing allowance: No apartment provided, but 2000RMB for house renting has been in the monthly income.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Airfare Bonus: Airfare subsidy a completed one-year contract.
• Over time: USD 29 (200 RMB) per hour
• Insurance: Employer liability insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: Paid holidays including: 2 weeks' winter holiday (includes Chinese New Year), and 2 weeks' summer vacation in August.
• Two meals a day (not available on the weekends and national holidays).
Just Kids Kindergarten is a newly opened school for aged 2-6 years old kids.
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!