Kiddie Educational Group specializes in children's education study abroad programs. Kiddie English's teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 1,000 American institutions and schools. Kiddie English aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through pure English classrooms and speaking activities.
We're located in the biggest shopping mall in in Haining, Zhejiang, with covenient transportation access. Covering an area of nearly 1,000 square meters, we now have 8 regular classrooms, 2 VIP rooms, a perfectly equipped library and large space for children playing and relaxing.
We expect our teachers to love education and young children and want to pursue a career in education. We would like enthusiastic, energetic teachers with a positive attitude, friendly with loving heart and teachers who are willing to work hard. Teachers need strong communication and people skills, to be professional in their knowledge of Phonics and simple reading. Experience with teaching children, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred, not a must.
• Lessons preparation.
• Giving proper lessons to the students.
• Lead demo classes and activities.
• Inform co-teacher of any special materials (TV, flash cards, art supplies, etc).
• Participate in the teaching plan discussion.
• Assist other departments to complete related work.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-12 years old.
• Class size: 1 to 12 students per class.
• Class length: 60 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 25 teaching hours per week. Available for working at weekends, and off two days every week on working days.
• Curriculum: Appointed teaching materials and plans but would prefer teachers can perfect them to deliver better lessons.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: 3 days paid training.
• Base salary: USD 2300 - 3000 (15000 - 20000 RMB) after tax.
• Housing: Provided single apartment or 2000 RMB housing subsides per month.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 750 (5,000 RMB) can be reimbursed once contract full filled.
• Bonus: USD 450 – 900 (3000-6000 RMB) per semester which will be calculated by teacher's performance.
• Demo bonus: USD 7.5-15 (50-100 RMB) per student enrolment.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health Insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid sick leave 3 days per year.
Kiddie Educational Group specializes in children's education study abroad programs.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!