Mini World English Teacher in Yinchuan
School Description<span style=""<span style=""
- The mission of Mini World English school is to help children learn English scientifically and effectively, and use English comprehensively. Language is an access to understand another. It’s a window through which we can find another world. We hope to provide children with a broader international platform to help them understand a wide range of social cultures in China and the West and create a more open culture pattern and an international perspective.
- Mini World English school was founded in 2016. We have 3 branches in Yinchuan city, Ningxia Province and 1 branch in Dingbian county, Shanxi Province, China. There are more than 100 students that study in our school. it is a professional school which teaches kids from 3-18 years old. We have a complete and effective English teaching system, we supply high quality training for every new teacher.
- We supply foreign teachers and English courses to the public or private kindergartens, primary schools and high schools too.
- Help the marketing department to do some promotions.
- Love children and teaching; have a passion for education, can finish the training and aquire the new teaching skills.
- Report to the English teaching director and work with a Chinese English teacher who is your assistant in class.
Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities and other Detail:
Student age range: 3-18 years old.
Class size: 6-12 in Mini World English school, 30-60 in public or private schools which cooperate with us.
Class length: 30mins – 120 mins, it depends on different grades and classes. Normally the older classes will have longer classes.
Working Days & Hours: The teacher will work 5 days a week and have two consecutive days off per week. They will work 25 hours a week including office hours and teaching hours. You can discuss days off during the interview*
Text book1: Fingerprints 1A-3B; age: 3-6 years old; main advantage: spiral approach; Contents: about 600 words, 220 sentences, 50 songs, 30 handcrafts and so on.
Text book2: Longman Elect; age: 7-18 years old; main advantage: give students a mind map to guide them to use English comprehensively (reading, writing, listening and speak). Contents: about 2400 words; 220 sentences; phonics and so on.
Teaching plan: foreign teacher need to finish his/her teaching plan with the Chinese Teaching Assistant together one week before the class.
Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
On board training: 7 days,
Working location: Will be explained in the interview with school *
Public/private school work time: normally from 9:00-12:00pm in the morning or 2:00-6:00pm in the afternoon on weekdays.
Mini World School work time: normally from 9:00-12:00pm in the morning or 2:00-6:00pm in the afternoon on weekends; and 6:00-9:00pm in the evening on weekdays.
What We Offer our Teachers:
Flight: One way to China.
Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Insurance: Standard Medical insurance for international employees.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income Total: 2531 – 3164 USD (16000-20000rmb) *
Base Salary: 2373 USD (15000 RMB).
Housing: Single apartment or studio provided.
Monthly Attendance Bonus: 158 USD (1000rmb) you must have no absence including sick or personal leave in the month.
Annually contract completion bonus: 949 USD (6000rmb) annually upon superior KPI (key performance incentive). You will receive a bonus based on your performance during the year.
Airfare Bonus: One way air ticket upon renewal of contract.
Over time: 31 USD per hour (200rmb).
Public Holiday: All Chinese Public Holidays off.
Annual Paid Holiday: One week in Summer and One week in Winter.
Sick Leave: 2 days monthly with doctor’s medical note.
Pay Day: 10th of every following month.
Other benefits include:
Any other benefits: Organized team-building activities.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
|Salary||$ - USD/Month|
Career China is premier global firm that matches talented international professionals with reputable Chinese companies who want to recruit from overseas.
Career China is a member company of TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL). TAL Education Group was named by MPP BrandZ as the #1 Most Valuable Education Brand in China in 2017.
Career China makes it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company. We’re here for you every step of the way, ensuring a comfortable transition to your life in China. ESL Teacher in China, Living in China, Working in China, English Teacher in China, and so much more.
IntroductionMore Information APPLY NOW APPLIED
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK