Located at the southern tip of the Pearl River Delta of Guangdong Province, Zhuhai is one of the five special economic zones in China. It faces Hong Kong in the east across the sea and joins Macau in the south.
We are an adult training center based in beautiful Zhuhai, in Guangdong in southern China. We are looking for qualified and experienced teachers to work at one of our 3 campuses. We are looking for motivated and out-going teachers with experience teaching adult learners using CELTA teaching methodology. We are looking for fulltime teachers able to commit to a 12-month contract.
We are looking for teachers who have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills in class.
• Plan and teach lessons in accordance with the provided materials.
• Ensure high quality of teaching.
• Deal with students' enquiries and requests.
• Ensure that a good relationship with students and other staff members is developed and maintained.
• Co-ordinate with learning directors to follow students’ progress.
• Assist in some activities held by the center.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 6-18 years old.
• Class size: 3 to 10 students per class.
• Class length: 55 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 hours including 25 teaching hours per week, from Wednesday to Sunday.
• Curriculum: Appointed teaching materials by school and need teachers to create teaching plans accordingly.
• Training: 5- days paid training.
Net monthly income: USD 2100 - 3800 (14000 - 25000 RMB) after tax.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Demo class bonus: USD 30 (200 RMB) per student enrolment.
• Over time: Usually there is no over time, however, if this happens it will be calculated by salary hours.
• Insurance: Five kinds of insurances including endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, employment injury insurance, maternity insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday:5 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Paid sick leave 5 days per year.
We are an adult training center based in beautiful Zhuhai, in Guangdong in southern China.
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!