Lianyungang is located in the center of China's vast ocean area, the northeast of Jiangsu Province.
Oriental Baby Care was founded in 1998 in Beijing. The company spread fast and grew branches in over 100 cities, they have more than 1,000 baby care centers now. Oriental Baby Care is in the leading position of Early Childhood Education field which focuses on the health and happiness of development of students aged 0 – 6 years old. We are based in Lianyungang city, Jiangsu province, we have 4 kindergartens and 5 training schools and over 2,000 students so far. We still have a fast-growing trend.
The international teachers should love kids and spoken English must be good.
The international teachers should prepare the lessons very well.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-12 years old
• Class size: around 15
• Class length: 40 minutes
• Working Hours: 30 teaching hours (Wed - Sun Work Week), office hours, training and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: Teaching materials are Tree house/Max & Mousy and need foreign teachers to create teaching plan accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes.
• Training: Paid one to two weeks training.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Net Monthly income: USD 2600 – 3000 (RMB 18,000 – 21,000)
• Base Salary: USD 2000 – 2470 (RMB 14,000 – 17,000)
• Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid over 3 months, USD 1400 (RMB 10,000).
• Housing: Provided studio or 1-bedroom apartment, school will provide a few choices.
• TEFL Reimbursement: Up to USD 470 (Up to 3,000 RMB) receipt of TEFL needed.
• Bonus: Monthly bonus every month – calculated by teacher’s performance data *
• Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
• Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 5 paid days' sick leave.
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
We are a professional education company for students aged from 3 to 12 years old.
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!