Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Peking University Elementary School was founded in 1906。It located in YAN DONGYUAN, PEKING UNIVERSITY. It is designed that within the six-year-full-time schooling system every child should be provided with opportunities of learning which initiates them into a harmonious and active world that prepares them for future development. This practice has been working well over the years. The school has won many prizes from the administrative governments both in the city and in the municipal district.
We are looking for teachers who are; positive, active, have a passion for drama education, teachers who have a performance background, like to be on camera and can broadcast effectively.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above above in drama or education or other related majors.
• Experience: At least 3 years teaching experience in Drama subjects in a primary school preferred (or children's education institutions).
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 6 – 9 years old.
• Class size: 30 – 40 students in one class.
• Class length: 40 minutes to 50 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 hours (Monday – Friday); office hours and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: English Drama teacher with assigned classes, school activities, English clubs, optional course , researching seminars.
• Training: 1 day Orientation.
• Airfare to China: One way fly to China flight is provided by Career China.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: USD 4710 (RMB 33,000) before tax.
• Base Salary: USD 3570 (RMB 25,000) before tax
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 570 (RMB 4,000).
• Bonus: Monthly paid USD 570 (RMB 4,000), depends on teacher’s performance.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 860 (6,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when full filled contract.
• Year-end awards: USD 2000 (14,000 RMB), will be paid when full filled contract.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off. Winter vacation (Feb.) & Summer vacation (Aug.) will pay USD 3570 (RMB 25,000) before tax.
• Annual Holiday: Paid Summer and Winter vacation.
• Free meals.
• Free training *
• Cultural Tour
• Social activities of school.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Peking University Affiliated Primary School is a public school for 6-12 years old.
PKU Beijing Primary ESL TeacherBeijing 22000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!