Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Peking University Elementary School was founded in 1906. It located in YAN DONGYUAN, PEKING UNIVERSITY. It is designed that within the six-year-full-time schooling system every child should be provided with opportunities of learning which initiates them into a harmonious and active world that prepares them for future development. This practice has been working well over the years. The school has won many prizes from the administrative governments both in the city and in the municipal district.
We expect our ESL teachers to love children, be fun and create a good learning environment for our students. We expect them to flourish and enjoy the environment provided whilst furthering and integrating with our team of educators here to progress our English learning atmosphere. Your responsibilities will include: preparing and teaching English classes for students.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Must have at least one-year primary teaching experience (holding TEFL / other teaching certificate given top priority).
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 6 – 9 years old.
• Class size: 30 – 40 students in one class.
• Class length: 40 minutes to 50 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 hours (Monday – Friday); office hours and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: English teacher with assigned classes, school activities, researching seminars.
• Training: Training: 1 day Orientation.
• Airfare to China: One way fly to China flight is provided by Career China.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Monthly income: USD 3140 (RMB 22,000) for working months before tax ; Winter vacation(Feb.) & Summer vacation(Aug.) will pay USD 1430 (RMB 15,000) before tax.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 860 (6,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when full filled contract.
• Bonus：USD2000 (14,000 RMB) can be paid when full filled contract.
• Provide one standard single room at school.
• Provide 3 free meals at school.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off.
• Annual Holiday: Paid Summer and Winter vacation.
• Free meals.
• Free training *
• Cultural Tour
• Social activities of school.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Peking University Affiliated Experimental Preschool
PKU Primary School Haikou ESL TeacherChina, Nationalwide 18400 -18400 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!