Peking University Elementary School was founded in 1906. It located in YAN DONGYUAN, PEKING UNIVERSITY. It is designed that within the six-year-full-time schooling system every child should be provided with opportunities of learning which initiates them into a harmonious and active world that prepares them for future development. This practice has been working well over the years. The school has won many prizes from the administrative governments both in the city and in the municipal district.
We expect our ESL teachers to love children, be fun and create a good learning environment for our students. We expect them to flourish and enjoy the environment provided whilst furthering and integrating with our team of educators here to progress our English learning atmosphere. Your responsibilities will include: preparing and teaching English classes for students.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Must have at least one-year primary teaching experience (holding TEFL / other teaching certificate given top priority).
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 6 – 9 years old.
• Class size: 30 – 40 students in one class.
• Class length: 40 minutes to 50 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 40 hours (Monday – Friday); office hours and teaching hours.
• Curriculum: English teacher with assigned classes, school activities, researching seminars.
• Training: Training: 1 day Orientation.
• Airfare to China: One way fly to China flight is provided by Career China.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Monthly income: USD 3140 (RMB 22,000) for working months before tax ; Winter vacation(Feb.) & Summer vacation(Aug.) will pay USD 1430 (RMB 15,000) before tax.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 860 (6,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when full filled contract.
• Bonus：USD2000 (14,000 RMB) can be paid when full filled contract.
• Provide one standard single room at school.
• Provide 3 free meals at school.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off.
• Annual Holiday: Paid Summer and Winter vacation.
• Free meals.
• Free training *
• Cultural Tour
• Social activities of school.
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
|Salary||$ - USD/Month|
The Peking University affiliated experimental pre-school provides students with a wonderful three-dimensional space, allowing students to experience an education that returns them to nature, individuality and space. This environment maximizes the potential of our students, and cultivates the talents of the children of our country, now and into the future.
The school is located in an eco-park, located in the Haidian district of Beijing, which has an area of more than 7,000 square meters. The school itself has 14 classrooms.
Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.More Information APPLY NOW APPLIED
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK