PKU Affiliated Primary School in Haikou was founded in 2016, the establishment includes a Kindergarten and a Primary school. It is a high quality private school is supported by Hainan Enxiang Education Company. It is in Xiuying District covering over 120 acres. The school is designed based on the idea of “nature is the best”. The buildings are designed according to a good example of PKU along with special climate of Haikou, the buildings include; teaching units , dormitories, dining area, library, lecture hall, swimming pool, playground, art museum, resting room, garden and so on. The school is trying to give students and teachers a free and comfortable development and educational environment.
We expect our ESL teachers to love children, be fun and create a good learning environment for our students. We expect them to flourish and enjoy the environment provided whilst furthering and integrating with our team of educators here to progress our English learning atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include: preparing and teaching English classes for students.
Monthly income: USD 2900 (RMB 18,400) before tax *
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
Peking University Affiliated Experimental Preschool
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!