Changchun is located in the central part of Songliao Plain in Northeast China. As the capital of Jilin Province, it is the second largest city in Northeast China and the political, economic and cultural center of the province.
Perfect English Training School is an after-school English program in Changchun, China for kids K-12. We offer language classes with an emphasis on vocabulary, written, oral, listening and reading skills, from beginner to advance levels.
We want Native-speaking teachers who possess the following; strong desire to teach, willing to grow as a teacher and flexibility in a new culture.
• Teach from the course books but with your own teaching style
• Use the set syllabus and lesson plans provided but you may add to them
• Be on-time and ready to work
• Come prepared into the classroom
• 25 hr. teaching week (no office hours) but there are trainings
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level. Native speaker preferred.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / TESOL and 2 years teaching experience preferred.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Any other experience or related qualifications necessary?
• Criminal Background check from country of origin
• Heath Check from home country
• Student age range: Pre-K-12 (3-18)
• Class size: 10 to 15
• Class length: 1 hour twice per week or 2 hours once per week
• Working Hours: 25 teaching hours per week, three evenings 5-7pm and Sat-Sun 8am – 7pm
• Curriculum: we use our own books and Incredible English as textbooks
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes.
• Training: Yes, part of the salary, and one hour per week mandatory.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• Assistance once the teacher arrives with basic living needs
Monthly income: 1500 USD ~2000 USD (10000 RMB ~13000 RMB) Gross
• Base Salary: 1400 USD~1900 USD (9960 RMB ~12800 RMB) Net
• Housing: housing allowance per month not to exceed 2500RMB
• Bonus: 9000 RMB after completion of one year contract
• Demo class bonus: yes， 30 RMB per student signed
• Over time: paid at 100 RMB per teaching hour
• Insurance: 2000 RMB per year for any medical
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day.
• Annual Holiday: 2 weeks paid around Chinese New Years and 2 weeks paid for summer break
• Sick Leave: paid sick leave 5 days per year. 100% attendance bonus 1500 RMB paid at the end of each contract year if sick time is not used.
• Team building
• We offer some educational scholarships on a case-by-case basis for additional teacher training.
Above all else - Quality Education
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!