Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China.
We are one of the largest kid’s education companies in China, with a strong background and profound history of the company. It now has 4 successful kids’ education brands including arts, English training, tutoring and early Montessori education.
We are looing for teachers who are willing to locate in China and have a strong desire of education. We hope he or she can be a good team player and who loves kids.
• Prepare lesson plan and create atmosphere during the lessons.
• Maintain good relationship with students and parents
• Participate in marketing activities when needed.
• Participate in training sessions to improve teaching skills.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 1-8 years old.
• Class size: 8 students per class.
• Class length: 1.5 hours per class.
• Working Hours: 10 teaching hours per week, from Wednesday to Sunday, 8 hours per day.
• Curriculum: “Oxford” and many other teaching materials for teacher to choose to create their own teaching plans.
• Base Salary: USD 2700 - 3500 (18000 - 23000 RMB) after tax.
• Housing: Provide apartment OR housing allowance USD 219 (1500 RMB) per month.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Demo class bonus: USD 14 (100 RMB) per Class.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th
• Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: Can be negotiated.
• Free domestic travel with ream every year.
• Discounted tuition fee for employee’s kids.
• Great institute location with direct metro access at central Shanghai.
• You will work with a friendly team with overseas background.
We are one of the largest kids education companies in China for students aged 1-8 years old.
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!