Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
RDFZ XISHAN School is a public school founded in 2009. We have advanced teaching facilities, management team, and an excellent teacher team.
Our Vision: a Blissful, Different Future School
Our Mission: Developing Students with 21st Century Skills
Our Value: Just Believe & Let It Be
Our Goal: Global Perspective with a Chinese Heart
Our Teacher Code of Honor: Love, Respect, Trust
Our Principles of Education: Respect, Responsibility, Relationship, Reflection
Details of Position:
Teacher – High School English
Requirements to Teach English in Beijing China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in Beijing China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
A public school funded by the Education Commission of Haidian District, Beijing, China.
RDFZ Beijing High School AP Physics TeacherBeijing 23000 -35000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!