Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
RYB Education (Chinese: 红黄蓝教育; NYSE: RYB) is a private company for preschool education in China. As measured by annual total revenues in 2016, our company is the largest provider of early childhood education service in China. We own three preschool-educational brands, namely RYB Parent-Child Garden, RYB Kindergarten, and Zhu dou Parenting App-kit Club, and have strategic cooperation with some American preschool education institutes. The firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our company was founded in 1998, and our head quarter is in Beijing.
Details of Position:
As a teacher at RYB you will be responsible for;
Requirements to Teach English in Beijing China
Responsibilities for Teachers in Beijing China
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your benefits include:
Total Salary: USD 2420 - 3100 (RMB 17000-21000) after tax
Other benefits include:
Any other benefits: Organized team-building activities.
*Subject to working location and qualifications details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
A leading provider of early childhood education solutions.
RYB Dalian Kindergarten TeacherDalian 15000 -18000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing - /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!