Dalian is a young city with only a 100-year history. Situated at the tip of China's Liaodong Peninsular, it is a trading and financial center in northeastern Asia and has gained the name the 'Hong Kong of Northern China'.
RYB Education (Chinese: 红黄蓝教育; NYSE: RYB) is a private company for preschool education in China. As measured by annual total revenues in 2016, our company is the largest provider of early childhood education service in China. We own three preschool-educational brands, namely RYB Parent-Child Garden, RYB Kindergarten, and Zhu dou Parenting App-kit Club, and have strategic cooperation with some American preschool education institutes. The firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our company was founded in 1998, and our head quarter is in Beijing.
As a teacher at RYB you will be responsible for;
• Planning, evaluating, and delivering lessons,
• Introduce children to the disciplines of mathematics, language, science, and social studies;
• Use games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills;
• Cooperate with colleagues to plan and implement school activities both indoors and outdoors;
• Be responsible for children’s daily learning and living at kindergarten and ensure their safety;
• Write quarterly progress reports to record children’s development and communicate with parents on a regular basis.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Early childhood education degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Other: Organized team player, outgoing, friendly, patient and cares about children.
• Student age range: 3 to 6 years old.
• Class size: 20 to 30 students.
• Class length:30 minutes each class, 10 classes weekly.
• Working Days & Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
• Curriculum: Multimedia based -<Scholastic Early English>.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: One local teaching assistant.
• Training: On-board orientation, monthly training and online training.
• Work content detail: Organize activities of children's half day, include teaching time, outdoor activity, learning centre time, transition time, snack time, and the other class activities.
Participate in teachers & parents meeting and activities which are held in the kindergarten.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Insurance included
Net Monthly Income Total: USD 2200 - 2600 (RMB 15000-18000)
• Base Salary: USD 1450 – 1900 (RMB 11000-14000)
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 450 (RMB 2000).
• Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 300 (RMB 2000).
• Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
• Public Holiday: 19 Public holidays off annually. •
• Annual Paid Holiday: 5 days.
• Sick Leave: 50% paid with doctor’s note.
• Pay Day: 15th of each month.
• Any other benefits: Organized team-building activities.
*Subject to working location and qualifications details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
A leading provider of early childhood education solutions.
RYB Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 17000 -21000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!