Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and located on southern end of the Grand Canal of China. Hangzhou’s West Lake and its surrounding hillside is the source of inspiration to many centuries of Chinese artists, poets, and philosophers.
RYB Education (Chinese: 红黄蓝教育; NYSE: RYB) is a private company for preschool education in China. As measured by annual total revenues in 2016, our company is the largest provider of early childhood education service in China. We own three preschool-educational brands, namely RYB Parent-Child Garden, RYB Kindergarten, and Zhu dou Parenting App-kit Club, and have strategic cooperation with some American preschool education institutes. The firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our company was founded in 1998, and our head quarter is in Beijing.
Details of Position:
Requirements to Teach English in Xiamen China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in Hangzhou China:
Your benefits include:
Other benefits include:
*Subject to working location and qualifications details will be specified during the interview process with the recruiter or school.
A leading provider of early childhood education solutions.
RYB Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 16000 -21000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!