Seven English School is a comprehensive English training institute specially oriented to the students between 4 -15 years age, which a facility that covers 400 square meters. Our school is dedicated to improving the students’ comprehensive quality and subject knowledge. In December 2013, we merged Ladder English School and became the leading English training center in Langfang.
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education.
Net Monthly income: USD 1880-2750 (RMB 13,000 – 19,000) after tax *
SEVEN ENGLISH SCHOOL is a comprehensive English training institute specially oriented to the students between 4 -15 years age.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun 12500 -15500 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!