Located just southeast of Hangzhou, Shaoxing is recognized as a famous historical & cultural city in China. It is an elegant city with rich culture and character popular for tourism.
A business unit of Youso Education, which is specialized in kids’ English training for 15 years. And we have a foreign teacher team. Everyone can speak English well in the center. We do encourage everyone support and share with each other.
Details of Position:
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our students, lesson planning and preparation, attending workshops and meetings. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education.
Requirements to Teach English in Shaoxing China:
Responsibilities for Teachers in Shaoxing China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Total Monthly income: USD 3128 - 4267 (RMB 22,000 - 27,000) after tax
Other benefits include:
Founded in 2004, Sunshine Education provides English learning to children in China.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!