Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
T-School Beijing Academic Principal
T-School is a school oriented toward tomorrow. This is an innovative learning complex where classrooms are no longer the sole learning venue, rote is no longer the only learning method, standardized exams are no longer the only criteria of assessment. This is a school that opens for extended hours and days, which will become the real centre of learning and life. This is a bilingual school with Chinese and English as teaching languages. It allows students to acquire twin mother-tongues, cultivating a world outlook as well as the confidence of Chinese nation
We aspire to prepare students to take tomorrow’s challenges, many of which may not yet emerge or be evident. At T-School, we want everyone to embrace and benefit from high technologies (e.g. face and voice recognition would be integrated in to daily school life), and everyone will be encouraged to invent and utilize technologies to solve real-life problems; however, “people-centered” philosophy will be emphasized and reinforced all the time. Team spirit is valued, and communications and collaborations are emphasized. We believe that everyone could be talented. Talent is not born; it is acquired. We firmly believe in Confucius educational theory--teach according to aptitude and teach without discriminations. Everyone was born with some hidden gifts; we just need time and patience to dig them out.
We expect our Academic Principal to possess:
• Passion for education and strong affinity and care for children.
• Open-mindedness, flexibility, creativity, responsibility and desire to learn.
• Willingness to serve the school community and strong working ethics.
• Good organizational skills.
• Outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Teamwork spirt and relationship-based leadership style.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Familiar with PYP programs and other widely used curricula of elementary schools.
• Experience: 3 years of teaching experience and more than 2 years of experience in school. Administration. Work experience in international schools or bilingual schools is preferred.
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Experience: Understanding of the difference between Chinese and Western education systems is preferred.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities and other Detail:
• Working days and hours: Monday – Friday / 40 hours per week.
• On-going training: topic specific online or offline or blended.
• Create a learning culture of exploration, joy, curiosity, discipline, and respect.
• Oversee teaching activities and evaluations of the school to meet the goal of achieving personalized learning.
• Establish academic, cultural, experiential and co-curricular programs to achieve teaching objectives and goals.
• Facilitate the headquarter to recruit expatriate teachers and set up guidelines for expatriate teachers on Tianjin campus.
• Assist with the admission activities, including but not limited to being representative of the school on marketing events, communicating with parents, and giving presentations introducing the school for publicity.
• Coordinate and/or develop routine teacher’s training programs.
• Take part in classroom teaching.
• Write periodical work summary and produce termly and yearly report on academic and general operation of the school.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly Income Total: 7400 USD – 11,300 USD (RMB 47,000 – 72,000).
• Housing: monthly stipend before free housing is supplied (RMB 5,000).
• Round Trip Flight: provide free roundtrip flight from home to school, once a year.
• Annual Paid Holiday: Winter holiday (2 weeks) / Spring Festival Holiday (2 weeks) / summer holiday (6-8 weeks).
• Sick Leave: 1 day paid sick leave per month (No medical advice required)
• Pay Day: 10th day of every month.
• Insurance: inpatient, outpatient, emergency, accidents etc.
• Relocation fee：10,000 yuan for per employee.
Other benefits include:
• Continuous Professional Development.
• Free lunch before September 2018, free meals after September 2018. （Monday to Friday）
• Employees’ children tuition: In the contract period, if an employee’s children apply to T-School, free tuition will be provided for the first child, 50% off for the second child and 20% off for the third child. The above discount can be used for Junior, middle or high school in T-School. Once the employee leaves the school, the discount will expire from the next semester.
* The job descriptions above are designed to outline primary responsibilities, qualifications and job scope, but both the employees and T-School are not limited to do the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her assistance wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our organization.
Make it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company.
T-School Tianjin Academic PrincipalChina, Nationalwide 47000 -72000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!