Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology driven, talent-centered, and quality focused. Since its establishment, TAL has been committed to integrating the internet and technology into education to deliver a better study experience for children. TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies and Magic School belongs one of its to it.
Magic school helps small and medium-sized educational companies of third or fourth line cities in China build teaching systems and improve available resources. Magic school provides them with high-quality teaching, teaching contents, teaching system and teacher training.
In Dual-Teacher classes, two teachers work together to complete a lesson, with one delivering classes online and the other is in the actual classroom managing the students and is responsible for students’ learning process before and after class. During the entire lesson, teaching videos which are recorded prior to the lesson by a native English speaker will be used.
Details of Position:
1. 40 working hours per week （including 20 teaching hours each week）;
2. Enthusiastically teach in live green cloth classes alongside a Chinese teacher for the primary school students;
3. According to project needs, participate in the shooting of marketing posters and videos;
4. Participate in teaching and research work, including but not limited to providing course ideas, participating in course discussion, proofreading of courseware and supporting resources, preparation of other information etc.
5. Participate in teaching and research related data preparation and video shooting, such as APP, websites and other required information;
Requirements to Teach English in Beijing China:
1. Nationalities: British, American, Canadian and qualified South African will be accepted as well;
2. Bachelor’s degree or above, with TESOL/TEFL certificate;
3. At least two years of English teaching experience for students aged 6~12 years old in EFL teaching scenario;
4. A background in drama, performance arts, or music is a strong advantage;
5. Lively and cheerful personality, warm and generous;
Responsibilities for Teachers in Beijing China:
What We Offer our Teachers:
Your compensation will include:
Other benefits include:
CTO belongs to TAL which is a leading education and technology enterprise in China.
Qing Class Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 22000 -26000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun - /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang - /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing - /Month
First Leap Changchun K-12 TeacherChangchun - /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!