Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology driven, talent-centered, and quality focused. Since its establishment, TAL has been committed to integrating the internet and technology into education to deliver a better study experience for children. TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies and XES belongs one of its to it.
On October 20, 2010, Xueersi, the predecessor of TAL, was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:XRS), becoming the first Chinese education institution for primary and middle school students to be listed in the U.S.
World Elite Curriculum is one of the most high-end K-12 English curricula in XES English. Consisting of four modules (literature, history, public speech & interdisciplinary studies), World Elite Curriculum involves overachievers from Grade 7 to 12 in China (their IELTS band on average is 6.5-7.0 in terms of reading, listening and speaking) and dedicates to cultivating young learners’ humanitarian literacy and communicative skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced curriculum developers & teachers for World Elite Curriculum in K-12 Curriculum Development Department in sub-brand XES English. We would like experienced teachers who are highly interactive with student in class, are lively and energetic while teaching and passionate about teaching YLs. Teachers should be out-going, responsible and creative.
• Teachers are expected to work both as curriculum developer and teacher.
• Participate in week-day work in development of a core curriculum framework for K-12 reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar lessons.
• Create a body of supplementary course materials based on the curriculum framework, including researching, developing, and editing educational products (both teachers’ and students’ materials).
• Participate in every step of educational product development, including revising materials based on in-class experience, teacher recommendations, student performance, and changing educational standards.
• Develop and polish teaching methods for course given.
• Teach English classes following lesson plans provided, including listening, speaking, writing, etc. (to deliver English lessons to 5-10 classes of G1-G6 or G7-G9 students per week with each class lasting 2.5-3 hours).
• To evaluate students’ progress, mark students’ homework or projects and provide ongoing feedback.
• To attend meetings and trainings when required.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 13-15 years old.
• Class size: 16 to 25 students per class.
• Class length: 2.5-3 hours per class.
• Working Hours: Will be discussed in interview
• Curriculum: Need to participate in week-day work in development of a core curriculum framework for K-12 reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar lessons.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: USD 5800~8700 (RMB 40000 ~60000) before tax.
• Base salary: USD 5000- 7000 (RMB 34500 ~ 48300) before tax.
• Teaching Fee: USD 29-58 (RMB 200~400\teaching hour) and 3-hour per lesson.
• Airfare Bonus: The institute will provide roundtrip ticket once contract is full filled.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance and Social insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 7 paid days’ annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 50% paid with doctor’s note.
CTO belongs to TAL which is a leading education and technology enterprise in China.
TAL Beijing CTO Senior English TeacherBeijing 30000 -50000 /Month
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
ABCtime Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 30000 -60000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!