Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close to the core development goals of being technology-driven, talent-centered, and quality-focused. Since its establishment, TAL has been committed to integrating the internet and technology into education to deliver a better study experience for children. By utilizing cutting-edge technologies, TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through several divisions customized for client’s educational needs. Xueersi (XES), literally meaning learning and thinking, is one of these key divisions.
XES is the predecessor of the enterprise. It was originally listed at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: XRS) on October 20, 2010, and thereby became the first Chinese education institution providing services for primary and secondary school students which has ever listed in the U.S. stock market. After changing its name to TAL in 2013, XES remains a crucial part of the education group, with public school program as one of its main focuses.
Under the XES public school program, the model of “dual-teacher class” is used. In such classes, there are two teachers working together to do a lesson. Native-English-speaker-teachers delivers the lesson online to Chinese students, no matter where they are, at a broadcasting room in Beijing. At the same time, the other teacher serves as teaching assistant at the brick-and-mortar classroom, managing the classroom and collaborating with online teacher in teaching if required.
We are looking for experienced teachers who are highly interactive with students in class, and lively and energetic while teaching. Teachers should be passionate about teaching YLs, out-going, responsible and creative.
XES Dual-Teacher Program seeks a full-time Teacher who will:
• Cooperate with the Chinese teachers to develop and polish lesson plans.
• Practice delivering lessons accordingly.
• Teach online for students from 6 to 15 years old (G1-G6). Each lesson will last around 40 mins (depending on the level of students and the plans for the lesson).
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: Over 3 years teaching experience is required and CELTA/ TEFL/ other teaching certificate preferred.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to Beijing, China.
• Student age range: 6-15 years old (mainly are primary students).
• Class size: 30 to 50 students per class.
• Class length: 40 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 20 teaching hours per week, from Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm.
• Curriculum: Reading A-Z is used as teaching material, upon which foreign teachers are required to create teaching plans.
• Training: One to two-week paid training.
Monthly income: USD 5800~8700 (RMB 40,000 ~60,000) before tax.
• Visa: China Work Visa (Z visa) provided.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Insurance: Apart from the standard social insurance (pension, medical insurance, occupational injury insurance, unemployment insurance) in China, commercial insurance will also be provided.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Paid Annual Leave: 5 days paid leave.
• Paid Sick Leave: 5 days per year.
CTO belongs to TAL which is a leading education and technology enterprise in China.
Qing Class Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 22000 -26000 /Month
Ivy Gate Beijing College ConsultantBeijing 18000 -22000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
HEC Beijing College CounselorBeijing 22000 -35000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Welcome to Career China. Your account is almost ready!Fast Apply
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!