Imagine having the opportunity to immerse yourself in a new country while making a positive impact on young minds. Travel to exotic lands in your free time, and earn a great living when you teach English in China.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic ESL teachers in China. As an ESL teacher, your main focus will be teaching and practicing oral English with young learners. Chinese young learners are enthusiastic but well-behaved looking to have fun and learn English. You will need to be as equally energetic, use fun games, songs, dances or free flowing conversations to get students engaged with the aim of developing students’ interest in language learning and building up our students’ abilities to use English in real life.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,700.00 to $2,500.00 /month
*Subject to working location details will be specified during the application process with the recruiter.
A world leader in TEFL certification for teaching English abroad.
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!