Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
The Little Oak Children's House was founded by Dr. Gan Wang, she founded the Little Oak Children's House in March of 2001, the first small-scale preschool ever licensed by the government in Beijing. The first Little Oak opened in Huiyuan International Apartment with 3 teachers and 6 kids, consisting of both Chinese and Korean children. The second Little Oak opened in Zhuxiyuan in early 2002. In that same year, half of the parents decided to support the school by becoming shareholders of The Little Oak. Therefore, the Little Oak became a school founded by parents and owned by parents.
The Little Oak now has more than 180 kids from China as well as other countries. The school is a two-storey building with its own; outdoor playgrounds, garden, indoor gym, music room, arts studio, block rooms, computer station, and school library. For the children and teachers of The Little Oak, it's a dream come true. Along the years, the Little Oak has developed innovative and responsive services for children and families that value progressive educational methods as well as Chinese cultural heritage. The programs emphasize the relationship and effective partnership with the parents. In the school, community-building, family charity, employee volunteering, environmental and food safety alert, as well as progressive methods in early childhood education are practiced.
Today, the Little Oak not only provides early childhood services to families, but also provides research-based training and advisory programs to early childhood professionals and parents. It works on publishing projects in children's books too.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in teaching kids from 3-6, has a passion for teaching especially early years. To fit in with our team we are looking for someone who wants to further student education whilst providing a loving and caring teaching environment.
• Deliver high quality English lessons.
• Attend meetings or training to further teacher learning.
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3 - 6 years old.
• Class size: 13 - 18 kids per class.
• Class length: 30/45 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 28 class hours per week. Work from Mandy to Friday, 8:30 - 11:30 14:00 - 16:30 you will spend the whole day with the kids.
• Curriculum: Have designed teaching materials but foreign teachers must create lesson plans accordingly.
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Basic salary: USD 2300 – 2400 (16,000 to 17,000 RMB) per month after tax.
• Housing allowance: USD 440 (3,000 RMB) stipend per month.
• Over time: USD 58 (400 RMB) per day.
• Insurance: Basic Social Insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: Three-month holidays (half paid) each year including two-month summer holiday and one-month winter holidays.
The Little Oak has developed innovative and responsive services for children aged 3-6 years old and families that value progressive educational methods as well as Chinese cultural heritage.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!