Chongqing is the largest municipality in southwest China. It is a modern port city on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers.
Wawii English focuses on English education for 3-18 years old students. As a non-curricula education institution, with the spirit of “Help students to obtain the international language ability and become better every day”, Wawii English has built an established reputation in the 14 years of development.
Our mission is to train elite talents to meet the needs of the future society by raising the ability of their English as well as their comprehensive competence, including their ability to solve problems independently, self-motivated learning ability, expressive ability, creativity, critical thinking, and the ability to pursue their own happiness.
We are looking for teachers who are:
Love kids, active, energetic, diligent, responsible
Attend team activities or training actively
A good team player
To teach classes according to the scheduled time, arriving on time, not finishing class early and taking appropriate breaks.
To prepare and plan for all classes and activities.
To prepare lessons appropriate to the class to be taught, i.e. focusing on speaking and listening for students below grade 2 and gradually adding reading and writing aspects.
To impart cultural as well as linguistic knowledge to students so that students have a more international perspective of the world
To teach classes in English and help create a strong all-English environment for students
To support and communicate with the Chinese teachers when sharing students and/or classes
To co-operate with the consultants’ team when asked to do demo classes
To complete all appropriate forms, including attendance and teaching logs, in order to ensure the smooth running of classes
To show a mutual understanding and respect for colleagues and to support their work, helping out as necessary
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 3-12 years old
• Class size: 1 to 12
• Class length: 60 minutes
• Working Hours: 15-20 teaching hours per week, Wednesday to Friday working from 16:00 to 20:00. Weekends working from 9:00 am to 18:00.
• Curriculum: Appointed teaching materials like ODI/ Hats on top/ Time zone and need foreign teachers to create teaching plans.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes.
• Training: One-week paid training.
• Basic salary: 2400 USD ~2700 USD (16000 RMB ~18000 RMB) After tax
• Housing: No apartment provided but 1200 RMB each month for housing allowance.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 1000 (7000 RMB) can be reimbursed once contract is fulfilled.
• Demo class bonus: 100 RMB\ enrolment.
• Over time: No over time work.
• Insurance: Commercial insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off in total 11 days during the first year.
• Annual Holiday: 2-weeks paid annual leave after one-year contract is fulfilled and renewed.
• Sick Leave: Paid sick leave one day per month.
Wawii English focuses on English education for 3-18 years old students.
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 10000 -12000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
Imagine Preschool Beijing Kindergarten TeacherBeijing 18000 -25000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!