Being capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China,it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology driven, talent-centered, and quality focused. Since its establishment, TAL has been committed to integrating the internet and technology into education to deliver a better study experience for children. TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies and XES belongs one of its to it.
On October 20, 2010, Xueersi, the predecessor of TAL, was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:XRS), becoming the first Chinese education institution for primary and middle school students to be listed in the U.S.
In Dual-Teacher classes, two teachers work together to complete a lesson, with one delivering classes online and the other (Teaching Assistant) is in the actual classroom managing the students and is responsible for students’ learning process before and after class. During the entire lesson, teaching videos which are recorded prior to the lesson by a native English speaker will be used.
We are looking for experienced teachers who are highly interactive with students in class, are lively and energetic while teaching. Teachers should be passionate about teaching YLs, out-going, responsible and creative.
XES Dual-Teacher seeks a full-time Teacher who will cooperate with the Chinese teachers to develop and polish lesson plans. They will practice and deliver the lesson live online, targeting students from 10 to 15 years old (G6-G9). Each lesson will last 45-90 mins (depending on the level of students and the plans for the lesson).
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority)
• Grad school: Top Universities, well known around Chinese parents;
• Experience: Preferably with TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Student age range: 6-15 years old.
• Class size: Unlimited, online.
• Class length: 5-40 minutes (depending on the level of students).
• Working Hours: 40 working hours per week, from Wednesday to Sunday 9:30 am to 6:30pm.
• Curriculum: Appointed teaching materials provided by XES.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Flight: One way to China.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
• On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Monthly income: USD 4400~8700 (RMB 30000 ~60000) before tax.
• Airfare Bonus: Roundtrip ticket can be reimbursed once the contract is fulfilled.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance and Social insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 7 paid days’ annual leave.
• Sick Leave: 50% paid with doctor’s note.
CTO belongs to TAL which is a leading education and technology enterprise in China.
Qing Class Shenzhen TV PresenterShenzhen 22000 -26000 /Month
EF Changchun ESL TeacherChangchun 12000 -14000 /Month
Best Learning Shijiazhuang ESL TeacherShijiazhuang 13000 -19000 /Month
We need to know more about you!
Sign in Career China account to apply the job by just one click. Take easy, our registration process only take you 3 minutes.Sign Up / Log In
If you have a resume at hand, you could upload it directly here to make a fast application.Fast Apply
Fast ApplyFast Apply
Relocate & work in China
Online part time work
We need to know more about you
This company needs a few more details before you apply. Either,
Cool, you have applied successfully
If you have signed in, you can manage your application here.View more opportunities
Resume uploaded successfully
You can deliver to interested companiesOK
Introduce Youself by Video
Give yourself the best chance, make a self-introduction video！
What we are looking for:
1. 3-5 minute video
2. Include your name and a short introduction about yourself – things like your interests or hobbies.
3. You can talk a little bit about what motivates you to come to China
4. Give a summary of your experiences, achievements and educational background and how these skills will help in a teaching position in China.
1. Make sure you speak clearly, keeping accents as neutral as possible
2. Consider the people watching the video may have English as their second language so try not to speak too fast or use any slang
3. Make sure you’re in a well-lit and quiet area
4. Relax and remember to smile!